Bonsai Pro™ 7-9-5: Bonsai trees, like all other plants, require N-P-K plus all the other macro and micro nutritional elements to survive. While normal trees are able to broaden their root systems, bonsai are planted in small pots and benefit from frequent, weekly applications of Bonsai-Pro. Bonsai Pro offers balanced growth throughout the plant’s life, which can be affected by temperature, light, soil, pruning, watering, and root structure.
- Maintenance: Mix 1/4 tsp. per gallon of water.
- This is a stable mixture and does not have to be used all at once.
- Use this solution to water your bonsai and for misting the foliage.
- To Promote growth: For newly re-potted bonsai and all other container grown plants use 1/2 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Note: 1/2 tsp. per gal = 1:1500
|Total Nitrogen (N)___7.0%*
Calcium (Ca)___ 2.0%*
*Nutrients marked with an asterisk (*) are guaranteed in all states. The other minerals are at concentration levels which are ideal to achieve optimum crop growth but may be below levels to satisfy the labeling requirements of some state fertilizer laws.
“We bought Bonsai-Pro® and tried it on a few bonsai trees and saw remarkable change in a short time. So we switched to Dyna-Gro™ for all our bonsai. Our trees showed no sign of heat stress with the addition of Pro-TeKt, even in the hottest weather.“
“This is truly the best product I have used on my bonsai plants both inside and out. I am definitely sold on this product. We also could see a major improvement on flowers and vegetables after the application using Bonsai-Pro.”