- Hydroponics: Mix ½ – 1 tsp. per gallon of water for recirculating systems.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix ½ – 2 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 8 – 10 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate. Apply Pro-TeKt® separately when using a single head injector.
- Foliar Application: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water and spray directly of leaves.
- For outdoor applications in soil, feed 1 – 2 tsp/gal with every watering.
Note: Because a high pH is required to keep Pro-TeKt® in solution, the concentrate cannot be mixed with any acidic fertilizer. Therefore, apply Pro-TeKt® separately when using a single head injector.
Recommended Crops: All indoor potted plants including potted flowering, annual bedding plants, garden plants, perennials, tropicals and succulents.
Potassium (K2O) ……. 3.7%
Silicate (SiO2) ……….. 7.8%
“I feel obligated to shout out to Dyna-Gro™ products for working as advertised! Had a malfunction in the tent today and temps hit 100 degrees. Luckily I consistently feed my plants Pro-TeKt®, which helps manage stress during temperature swings! Well it definitely helped today, shortly after I fixed the situation my ladies were all praying just as hard as they usually do. Thank you Dyna-Gro™.” Maximum Yield
“This year we trialed Pro-TeKt® on our crop of ornamental Hydrangeas for the Garfield Park Conservatory. We were very pleased with the results. There were significant visual improvements in the quality of our finished product. Specifically, a dramatic reduction in powdery mildew which we had problems controlling in previous years with other products.”Neil Gilbert : Chicago Park District and Garfield Park Conservatory