All-Pro™ 7-7-7 is an all-purpose formula with all essential minerals plants need to develop to their optimum potential.
- Excellent for greenhouse and field grown crops.
- It is currently used by many professional growers for fast, uniform production of orchids, foliage and bedding plants.
- All-Pro™ provides a high nitrate to ammoniacal nitrogen ratio needed to promote shorter internodal spacing resulting in stronger stems.
- This complete formula is perfect for hydroponic vegetable and flower production.
- Maintenance: Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water with every watering.
- Production: Mix 1 tsp. per gallon of water with every watering. For monthly feeding, use 2-3 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Hydroponics: Mix 2-3 tsp. per gallon of water for recirculating systems or 1 tsp. per gallon for non-recirculating systems.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 1-3 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 13-14 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
Recommended Crops: All-Pro™ 7-7-7 is a superior general-purpose nutrient solution that works great on all plants including all vegetables and herbs.
|Total Nitrogen (N)___7.0%*
Calcium (Ca)___ 2.0%*
*Nutrients marked with an asterisk (*) are guaranteed in all states. The other minerals are at concentration levels which are ideal to achieve optimum crop growth but may be below levels to satisfy the labeling requirements of some state fertilizer laws.
“I discovered that the trees were suffering from boron and copper deficiencies. I did my research and discovered the only product on the market that had a sufficient enough “shock” of trace elements such as boron and copper is Dyna-Gro™ All Pro™ 7-7-7 and BLOOM™ 3-12-6 product. They immediately showed dramatic signs of improvement. Now here we are in a new season and the trees are thriving quite well! I’ve planted three varieties, Gala, Fuji and Golden Delicious. Currently my golden delicious has 76 apple bulbs on it after an amazing bloom! I would highly recommend this product for fruit trees!”
“I have been using this on vegetables and tropical plants with good results. Easy to mix and use. Worth the money.”
1, 5, 15 & 55 gallon drums and totes.