Neem Oil: Dyna-Gro’s® pure, organic, cold pressed Neem Oil comes directly from the seeds of Indian neem tree.
- In India, products from the neem tree have been used for thousands of years for a variety of applications including their horticultural and medicinal benefits.
- Neem Oil leaf polish should be applied early or late in the day as hot sunlight may cause leaf burn.
- Neem Oil may be drenched directly into soil or applied as a foliar spray.
- A mild dish washing liquid soap or other surfactants should be used to emulsify Neem Oil so it can be sprayed on plants or drenched in the soil.
- Warm or hot water will facilitate getting Neem Oil into suspension for a spray or drench.
- Mix 1½ tsp. per quart of water (1 oz./gal.), plus ½ tsp. of Pro-TeKt® or mild liquid dish soap per quart of water (2 tsp./gal.) as an emulsifier. Shake well.
- Neem Oil may solidify at cooler temperatures. Store above 65° F and below 95° F. If oil thickens, place bottle in hot water.
- Spray the diluted solution generously on all leaf surfaces, including the undersides. This solution can also be used to water the plants. Use once every 2 – 4 weeks. Apply early morning or late afternoon.
- Do not apply Neem Oil in direct sunlight. Always spot test plants first for sensitivity to sprays.
Recommended Crops: All plants and trees.
100% Pure Organic Cold Pressed Neem Oil
“For about 18 years we have been using many of the Dyna-Gro® nutrition & rooting solutions and Neem Oil at the Marjorie McNeely Conservatory. Probably 95 % of our plants get the 9-3-6 Foliage-Pro® plus Pro-TeKt® for added silicon. Our floriculture crops and award winning collections such as orchids, bonsai, tropicals, ferns, palms and bromeliads benefit greatly from the high quality and complete fertilizer formulas. We rarely experience nutrient issues, and our root rot problems have gone way down with the addition of the Pro-TeKt® to our feed program. I would be a lost grower without the Dyna-Gro® products!” Marjorie McNeely Conservatory
“Though I must say, Neem Oil is the most effective that I have ever used, and I’ve used a lot. Azamax, Einstein, Pyrethrem, Serenade, PM Wash, etc. All of these have worked, but the problem comes back much faster than with Dyna-Gro® Neem Oil.”
“First time I’ve tried this product and I won’t be using any other.”
“I have been using Dyna-Gro® Neem Oil according to directions for 3 years. Very safe, non toxic garden saving miracle.”
8 oz., 1 qt., 1, 5 & 55 gallon drums and totes.