Orchid Pro™ 7-8-6 is a well-balanced, professional formulation containing all essential macro and micro nutrients for use on all types of orchids. It provides the right balance of nutrients for healthy growth and flowering. Urea free, Orchid Pro™ may be used for orchid growth in both indoor and outdoor settings as well as with direct or indirect lighting. Orchid-Pro™ may be used with Pro-TeKt® to quickly acclimate the plant to a new medium or environment.
- Maintenance: Mix ½ tsp. Orchid-Pro per gallon of water every time you water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 1.3 fl. oz. (8tsp) of Orchid-Pro per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Note: ½ tsp/gallon = 1:1500 ratio
|Total Nitrogen (N)___7.0%*
Calcium (Ca)___ 2.0%*
*Nutrients marked with an asterisk (*) are guaranteed in all states. The other minerals are at concentration levels which are ideal to achieve optimum crop growth but may be below levels to satisfy the labeling requirements of some state fertilizer laws.
“Since I have begun using this product each time I water my orchids, they have responded with more frequent and healthier blooms. I am very impressed! I used to fertilize my plants every couple of weeks. They were healthy with that regime, but I have seen amazing results by adding ½ tsp. of Orchid-Pro Liquid Plant Food per gallon of water every time I water. I recommend this product to all orchid growers.”
“Amazing products producing the best results for orchids I have seen out of dozens of fertilizers used over the years.”
“Dyna-Gro has been a part of my garden for years. Orchid-Pro is the easiest product out there, no measuring or mixing, just a tsp, and you have everything your plant needs. I also love how I don’t have to buy extra products, Dyna-Gro has it all included. Don’t fool around with any over-priced and over marketed fertilizers, this is the one to get.”
“I have been growing orchids for almost 40 years and have about 2,000 plants including cattleya, phalaenopsis, oncidium, dendrobium and about 150 varied species. After using Dyna-Gro® for a complete annual growing cycle, I was astonished at the longevity of each bloom. Before Dyna-Gro the average life of a cattleya bloom was 3 –4 weeks. With Dyna-Gro, bloom life is 6 – 8 weeks. I use Mag-Pro 2-15-4 for one watering each week and alternate between Orchid-Pro 7-8-6 and Foliage-Pro 9-3-6.” White House Orchids
When repotting all orchids, Dyna-Gro Liquid Grow, K-L-N, Rooting Concentrate and Pro-TeKt should be used to promote new root growth to quickly acclimate the plant to the new medium.
- Soak the medium in a bucket of water that has 1 tsp. each of Dyna-Gro GROW, Pro-TeKt and K-L-N added to each gallon of water.
- Allow to soak for a few hours or overnight if possible.
- The addition of soluble silicon helps reduce stress to the plant during transplanting and reduce losses to fungus and dehydration.
- Coir (coconut husk chips), appropriate grades of bark, sphagnum moss, etc. can be used for repotting orchids.
- Coir should be soaked in a similar solution for two to three days prior to repotting to prevent the coconut chips from dehydrating the plant.
- Use Dyna-Gro Pro-TeKt at ¼ to ½ tsp./gal. of water year round to strengthen plants and will promote numerous and longer lasting blooms.
- Another beneficial product for orchids, Neem Oil, has been used as a leaf polish and provides additional, multiple benefits to all plants.