- Intermittent Feeding: (Every 2nd or 3rd watering) Mix ½ – 1 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix 2 – 4 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 10 – 15 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
- Continuous Feeding: (Every watering) Mix ¼ – ½ tsp. per gallon of water.
- Siphon Mixer: (1:15 ratio) Mix ½ – 1 fl. oz. per gallon of water for a concentrate feed solution.
- Irrigation Injector: (1:100 ratio) Mix 4 – 8 fl. oz. per gallon of water to make an injectable concentrate.
Recommended Crops: Mag-Pro® 2-15-4 is recommended for all vegetable, herb and fruit crops.
Ammoniacal (NH4) …… 1.1%
Nitrate (NO3) …………. 0.9%
Phosphorus (P2O5) …… 15.0%
Potassium (K2O) ……… 4.0%
Magnesium (Mg) ……… 2.0%
Sulfur (S) ……………… 1.5%
“This product shocked me with the results! I am an avid Miracle-Gro® user, so I was very pleased when the results were immediately noticeable on my plants. After using GROW™ and Mag-Pro® they were greener and healthier looking almost overnight. I’m not easily convinced by new products, but this is fantastic stuff!”
“Red and blue flowers and foliage love this stuff. I give it to my roses at least once a month. My barberry bush loves it too. I have a blue juniper that really turns blue tones. I also have a red banana plant this year and it is taking off. Gorgeous leaves, beautiful color, and such a nice yummy treat for those particular plants that need the extra magnesium. Highly recommended”
“This is the best plant food I have ever used. My African Violets went crazy after one feeding. They are blooming like crazy, even one that has never bloomed before. Dyna-Gro™ is amazing!”